1.9
Additional Fees

Update by user May 06, 2016

Change it back to how it was! I truly loved it until u changes it.

I would eat a gallon a day and spent a lot of money on it weekly. I am so disappointed.

Original review posted by user May 05, 2016

I have been a fan of Soft Churned Edys Caramel Delight. I eat it EVERY night when I get home from work and it goes quickly bc sometimes that is ALL I eat. Anyway, now you have gone and changed the "look" of the container and I thought "ok, it's just the outside, so lets buy 4 of them (gallons) and have a great time." Well, when I opened it, I KNEW that it was different. It isn't creamy as it was, the caramel is lighter and there are very few places that it can be found inside the ice cream. Now, I don't care about the packaging BUT I do care about what was inside and it AIN'T the same. It isn't creamy, the caramel is different and it is horrible. WHAT did you do and WHY did you do it? Is it bc the vanilla bean crop was bad this year?? I am paying $5.99 a gallon so it isn't CHEAP but I won't pay that price for this "imitation", "generic" ice cream you are trying to pass off as MY Caramel Delight. I have gone to every store in town and finally found the small containers and ONE large in the old packaging and bought them all bc I know that is it for the ice cream that I ONCE knew and loved. I am only ONE person and I know a big corporation like yours couldn't care less about how I feel but when I am poor and work my *** off to make it and spend $25 every other day on YOUR ice cream, it hurts me when I don't get what I thought I was. I won't by buying it anymore unless I get a response from you. I am saddened by what you have done bc truly this was the only pleasure that I have. Kids are grown, I am old and don't smoke, don't drink, don't do any of the things I used to do, but this ice cream was my highlight to the end of the day. Thanks for nothing and taking my money for an imitation product.

Regards,

Kimberly Phillips

kg07218@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with caramel delight until u changed the recipe and slow churned ice cream and stated that there is a room for improvement of that they discontinued it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of edys slow churned ice cream and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Edys needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edys slow churned ice cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edys.

Comments

kphillips_2000

Well I was in denial that u would change such a good product and I am glad I kept purchasing. It is better and almost as good.

I appreciate the change back or maybe just paying more attention on your part. I'm still paying 28.00 every 3 days for ice cream because everyone in my family eats this. Maybe some coupons or freebies would be nice for someone that doesn't let their freezer ever be without this icecream. I can show receipts if need be but I'm spending at least 90$ / wk in EDYS!!

It's so good!! 6.99 a gal is a little pricy AND our local Walmart doesn't sell it anymore.

What's up with that??!!! Please advise!