In my opinion...You ruined my Edys very favorite flavor - Butterfinger - when you added Peanut Butter Cup. Tried to change my mind but gave up before I finished the container. Used to make homemade Butterfinger ice cream...maybe I will have to try that again?

Don't need 100 words but her goes...please bring back Edys Butterfinger (only) ice cream. Surely I am not the only person who doesn't like Peanut Butter Cups!

I want my Butterfinger, Butterfinger, Butterfinger, Butterfinger, Butterfinger, Butterfinger, Ice Cream. Makes my day all better! Please, please, please, please, please!!! Why do you require 100 words...this is to crazy.

I am an ice cream nut....eat it every night! I am an adult!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of edys butterfinger ice cream from Edys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most butterfinger ice cream and chocolate chip. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments