The flavor I want is slow churned cookies and cream. In northern NJ.

I bought it at the new Wallington Shoprite for about 9 months until they dropped Edy's.

Stop and Shop doesn't carry the flavor. Hasn't for about the last 3 years. They cut Edy's shelf space in half and dropped some flavors. How do you not carry cookies and cream, though.

It's not vanilla or chocolate or maybe butter pecan. But it's on the next level.

Maybe not top 5 or 6 selling flavors, but one of the top ten.

And they don't carry it?

Edy's is a second class citizen in stop and shop and was in SHoprite. Just look at the shelf space it has vs Breyers, Turkey Hill and Friendlys. Look at the circular and notice how often Edy's is on sale vs those other brands. None of those other 3 brands go a month without being on sale.

All I know is that I want that one flavor and I shouldn't have to go 4, 5, 10 miles to get it. I have a 2 Shoprites and 2 Stop and Shops within 2 miles either way of where I live. And none carry out.

I don't get the dropping in Shoprite. They've carried it for 20 or 25 years in New Jersey. I know. I've eaten a whole lot of ice cream over the years.

This person wrote the review edys slow churned ice cream from Edys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they discontinued it. Author liked the most slow churned ice cream. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments