I broke my tooth on pieces of small hard plastic in their ice cream.I kept chewing because I thought it was chunks of undisolved sugar.
But I spit them out.
This is what was in there.It had hair in it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month. They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage. They claimed..."
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "What number do I call for complaints? I ate at the location in Swansea, Illinois in Oct. and had food poisoning from under cooked chicken. Just went there last night..."