I broke my tooth on pieces of small hard plastic in their ice cream.I kept chewing because I thought it was chunks of undisolved sugar.
But I spit them out.
This is what was in there.It had hair in it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I recently purchased a box of Ritz crackers. ALL of the tubes of crackers in the box were either completely crumbled or cracked. There was not one whole cracker in..."
- "What number do I call for complaints? I ate at the location in Swansea, Illinois in Oct. and had food poisoning from under cooked chicken. Just went there last night..."
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."